Welcome to our "Let's Talk" page. Please share your thoughts with me by clicking on the "comment" tab below each post.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

We are a third of the way through our study on Trusting God.  How has this study changed your perspective on your life seeing through scripture that God is in total control of your life - that there is Nothing that is going to happen to you that God has not allowed.  We can Trust God because we know He is in Total control.  We are all in this journey together and I look forward to hearing from you as to how it has affected your life.

2 comments:

  1. When I lost both of my Parents and Belinda's Dad, all 5 months apart, our lives changed forever. They were our best friends and we did everything together. We even built our new homes next door to each other (my parents) as we came up here to Brookings. My Dad had some really bad doctoral care and because of it had to have a mid-foot amputation which led to too many other problems to mention in this post. I know I blamed the doctors and hospitals for much of what happened to my Dad and Belinda's Dad to. Reading Jerry Bridge's book has shown me that "everything" is in God's hands and that includes the doctors and hospitals. Not one med or decision was given or made without God's knowledge, purpose, and plan. I have no other relatives left except for my most precious family: Belinda, Sami, and God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This study has helped me enormously.Coping with my mother and Jennifer and knowing that God is ultimately in control really helps.Knowing that the Lord has a plan for Jennifer,eases my mind.But why New Zealand and India?Wouldn't it be great to have a glimpse of the final result of what the Lord has in store for her?

    ReplyDelete